Thursday, May 20, 2010

Run Yank Run 030: Birthday Boy

Join me for a 6 mile run along the Thames on a lovely, sunny morning with a birdsong accompaniment.

In this episode I talk about my 42 birthday, announce that I am making an exciting job change to a new digital agency called R/GA, discuss my training and the upcoming White Peak Half Marathon and pose the following question to you listeners out there:

Which would be the better gadget to get - an iPad or a Garmin 310XT?


??????

I'd love to hear your opinions on this, so leave me a message! Either post a comment here or send me an email.

Music from the Podsafe Music Network

Featured Song:
"Fujiera In My Dreams" by Ex Norwegian

Intro/Outro:
"You Start It" by The Monikers

2 comments:

  1. Get the Garmon, just because I'm mad at Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get an apple, because im mad at Garmon.

    Just kidding. I pad is like a HUGE ipod. How can you fit it in your pocket???? Taking it on a run would be cumbersome. HEH HEH

    ReplyDelete