Monday, July 19, 2010

Run Yank Run 031: Hello (Again)

After two months, I'm back. A little older, a little grayer, a little wiser, and ultimately a lot happier. Changing jobs was messy and way more stressful than it had to be, but I am so happy I did it and am really enjoying my new role at R/GA.

In this episode I go over the half marathon I did run in 1:56, the half I didn't (you'll have to listen), as well as talk about running in my new Vibram Fivefinger KSOs which I love.

I also talk about what's been going on and play some songs from my son's school's performance of Grease. I volunteered to play in the band for the musical and it was a lot of fun.

As always, thanks for listening!

Featured Songs:
"Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee" as performed by the Grove Park Primary School
"Grease Is The Word" as performed by the Grove Park Primary School

Intro/Outro:
"You Start It" by The Monikers rom the Podsafe Music Network

1 comment: