Monday, November 1, 2010

Run Yank Run 033: Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!

Once again I'm back. Join me for a four miler along the river on the Bridges route.

I am starting from scratch yet again, but this time it's for real. I have run maybe three times in the last couple of months. Sorry to all of you who have contacted me asking when I was going to post another podcast. I explain what has been going on in the podcast, but in short I have been dealing with a lot of personal family issues.

But running is coming back into my life and it's a good good thing!

Here's a picture of me and the boys in Northumberland on our trip we took. It was right up against the border of Scotland. Castles everywhere!



Featured Songs:
"On Track" by Ian Brown

Intro/Outro:
"You Start It" by The Monikers from the Podsafe Music Network

No comments:

Post a Comment