Saturday, December 11, 2010

Run Yank Run 036: A Song

Hiya, time for another run and podcast, this time on a Friday day off. I go for a run along the Thames once again, this time in the opposite direction and am so intent on chatting away I miss Barnes Bridge, my intended turnaround point. Whoopsie!

Anyway, in this episode I include for the first time a recording of a song I did with my friend Vlad. I'm kinda nervous about putting it out there, but hey, sharing is caring right? Hope you like it.

Featured Songs:
"I Won't Back Down" originally by Tom Petty, recorded by Paul Abrelat and Vlad Shlesman

Intro/Outro:
"You Start It" by The Monikers from the Podsafe Music Network

3 comments:

  1. Loved the Tom Petty song... it put a smile on my face while running today. Please keep the podcasts coming. I'm a new runner and enjoy you and Geek Girl Runner keeping my company while I try to get the hang of this sport. FYI - a 9:anything mile is not slow. Right now I get excited if I come in around 12:00, but will get in single digits with you cool runners someday!
    Thank you again and keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO running the MOJO LOCO London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You betcha! Stevechopper's been in contact with me about MOJO LOCO London and I'm pretty excited about it. Great to hear from you (now that I am finally catching up)!

    ReplyDelete