Friday, September 18, 2009

Run Yank Run 017: Street Feet

Back to the shorter episode format, since this was recorded on a commute run from home to work. Wow was it noisy! Sorry in advance, but between the wind, street sweepers, blowers, concrete saws, and jackhammers, I was challenged to filter out the noise. Hopefully it isn't too bad.

This week I have been battling schedule conflicts and the persistence of this sinus thing from the last head cold. It just wont go away!

Music from the Podsafe Music Network

Featured Song:
"No Candy" by The Fighting Cocks

Intro/Outro:
"You Start It" by The Monikers

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the shout out! It made me laugh to hear my nickname on your podcast, wasn't expecting that! My count down starts for my 1st 1/2 marathon in Oct in Kelowna. Wish I could join you on your downtown run, sounded not just noisy but made me miss London as you listed the roads you were on. We were there 2 years ago. :)
    Chad (Ootaynee)

    ReplyDelete