Friday, October 9, 2009

Hey, I thought I was a runner?

So, September has seen some amazing 12 mile training runs.... and not much else on the running front. Oh and October hasn't seen many training runs at all....

A new pair of Nike Vomero shoes and some new technical clothes arrived by post today and I feel kinda guilty - who are these for? Certainly not ME, I don't run any more! Ha

Well, work has been hellish lately and my schedule hasn't been that accomodating, but that's lame. Runners like RunDigger are waking up at 4:00am to run. I could too.

Also, my sincere apologies for the last episode of the podcast, my own family told me that it was hard to listen to due to the car noise. Well, I have figured out some things and gotten some advice from fellow running podcasters, so once I get my act together and actually record another episode it should sound better!

This weekend is the WWFOR in Oxford UK and I am really looking forward to it. This Sunday I will pack up my kit and drive to Oxford to meet with with a group of UK runners and podcasters. So here's the question - half marathon or 10K? I could do the half, but would I injure myself? Just how fast will these people be running?

Well, I will see how I feel on Sunday I guess.

See you soon on iTunes. Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment