Friday, October 23, 2009

Run Yank Run 019: Still Alive!

Hiya, this short episode is mostly to prove that I am still alive and kicking, despite all rumours to the contrary.

After running the WWFOR Half Mara two Sundays ago work simply exploded and I put in nights and days to solve a big problem with a project. At any given time day or night you could find me coding away with my headphones on building a prototype for a next-generation set top box TV interface.

No running at all since the half marathon, but I am all fired up to resume running now that the storm has passed.

Stay tuned for a proper episode about the Dream Inspires team run for the Worldwide Festival of Races in Oxford, UK. I have literally hours of material to go through to produce the episode, so it should be done in the next week.

Music from the Podsafe Music Network

Featured Song:
"Firetrain" by BORS23

Intro/Outro:
"You Start It" by The Monikers

No comments:

Post a Comment