Saturday, November 28, 2009

Run Yank Run 021: New Route

Update: Whoops, I missed that the audio for this episode had major issues. Sorry folks! I have re-published a new version of the podcast audio file....

Another short podcast this time, but I want to keep the frequency of the episodes up and this was the day to record another episode.

In this one I discuss the running and lack thereof over the last week and a half, a new route for my commute runs, a new noise canceling microphone that should help with commute run recordings, and some potential races for 2010.

Here's the new microphone:
Music from the Podsafe Music Network

Featured Song:
Accordian music by an old man on the Paris Metro

Intro/Outro:
"You Start It" by The Monikers

1 comment:

  1. so great! what a tiny handy little device, i look forwrd to hearing the result.

    ReplyDelete