Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Run Yank Run 022: Blustery Day

Greetings! This podcast episode was recorded with the new microphone I mentioned last time. I have to say that while it DID lower the car noise, it is much more susceptible to wind and also overdrives my recorder, leading to distorted audio sometimes. Sigh. Out of the frying pan into the fire!

In this episode I mention something very important: a relative of a dear friend of mine is missing. His name is Devon Hollahan, American, 22 years old, last seen leaving a concert in Frankfurt Germany. I am attaching a link to news coverage of this below. Please, if you have any information about Devon, contact the Frankfurt police.



Music from the Podsafe Music Network

Featured Song:
"I Was The Riot At The Art School Last Night" by The King Hats

Intro/Outro:
"You Start It" by The Monikers

No comments:

Post a Comment