Monday, June 29, 2009

Run Yank Run 007: Urban Cycling

Back recording in the Great Outdoors. In this episode I drop my oldest off at school and then hit the road with my recently modified Dahon foldy bike. I did some work on it - removed the heavy rear rack and reduced the height of the handlebar stem. Had a great ride into work on this lovely summer day!

This episode I try out recording while cycling to work and I think with mixed results, to be honest. There is a LOT of road noise.

I did my best to filter out the worst bits and tried some compression, etc, but it's pretty noisy.

If anyone has any suggestions on how best to minimize noise in the first place and how to minimize it during editing I'd love to hear from you!

Felt ill this weekend so took a break from running (my kids had all gotten a bug the week prior and I guess it was my turn). Will be nice to strap on the shoes again tomorrow.

Cheers!

Music from the Podsafe Music Network

Featured Song:
"Push The Pedal" by Steve McLoed

Intro/Outro:
"You Start It" by The Monikers

No comments:

Post a Comment